Make a Donation
Ways To Give
All donations are tax deductible.
Memorial & Honor Gifts
To celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and other achievements...or a donation in memory of a family member or friend.
Gift of Cash
The simplest way to give. Make checks payable to “Mobridge Regional Healthcare Foundation.”
Annual giving enables donors to budget and plan. Many donors mail a check at the end of each year.
Gifts of appreciated securities (stock). Donating this way can be a highly effective way for donors to support Mobridge Regional Hospital and realize tax advantages.
Planned gifts require some time, professional advice and documentation.
- Will- a donation can be designated in your will. It can be mentioned as a specific amount or percentage of your estate.
- Charitable Trust – some of your property interest passes to Mobridge Regional Healthcare Foundation.
- Charitable Gift Annuity – allows you to make an immediate gift, as well as receive income for the rest of your life.
- Life Insurance – a paid-up policy listing Mobridge Regional Healthcare Foundation as the beneficiary.
Contributions of $1,000.00 or more, will have their names displayed on the “Donor Honor Wall”.
- Builder $1000-$4,999
- Partner $5,000-$9,999
- Leader $10,000-$24,999
- Pacesetter $25,000-$49,999
- Founder $50,000-$99,999
- Senior Founder $100,000 +
Give a child a gift that will last a lifetime…
This gift will never be outgrown and will be a lasting tribute to those children born at Mobridge Regional Hospital. This is the perfect gift for parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, godparents or friends.
Brass footprint-shaped plaques bearing the name and birthdate of a child born at the hospital will be placed on a wall in the OB wing under the words “My First Footprints Came From The Mobridge Regional Hospital”. These plaques can be purchased at any time, for any baby, that has been born at the Mobridge Regional Hospital.
Plaques are available for a donation of $25.00 which will be used to help provide to the needs of the nursery and obstetrics departments.