The open prairie and the Missouri River provide a wonderful backdrop for unlimited activities year around.
- For the sportsman we have a variety of hunting big and small game, as well as year around fishing.
- Mobridge is the Walleye Capitol of the World!!
- Beautiful walking and biking trails winding near the banks of the Missouri
- The country club has beautiful view of the river
- Lake Oahe is the perfect place for boating, water skiing, camping or just spending time with your lines in the water.
- Our climate offers a chance to enjoy each season and everything they have to offer
- Enjoy a summer evening at one of the few drive in movie theaters left in the United States
- Winter offers opportunities for snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and ice fishing
- For the adventurer – explore the Lewis and Clark trail right out your door
- We have vibrant and solid small business community in a rural setting just off the beaten path the best of both worlds