Mobridge Regional Hospital is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to work in the Administration department directly under the supervision of the CEO. The ideal candidate must be an out-going, self-starter, who is driven and willing to take ownership of the roles and responsibilities assigned within the organization. Candidate must be able to work with minimal direction as well as work collaboratively in a team oriented environment.
- Must be detail oriented and very organized, able to prioritize daily activities.
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Proficient in the use of the internet to research information, maintain information presented on Hospital Website as well as other social media.
- Must be flexible in the variety of job duties assigned.
- Skillful using Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point and other operating systems.
- Ability to follow and comply with detailed instructions
- Work cooperatively and in a professional manner with all MRH staff.
- Effectively plan, and organize workload as well as schedule time to meet the demands of the position.
- Utilize effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Attend meetings, events and other functions as required (Some will take place outside of normal office hours).
- Coordinates and arranges department staff and other meetings, prepares agendas, reserves meeting locations and transcribes minutes of various meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred and/or equivalent experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects while delivering results.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work independently and think analytically.
- Highly self-motivated to maintain and accomplish various projects from beginning to end.
- Utmost confidentiality and integrity required.
- Able to work occasional evenings and/or weekends for special events or meetings.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Position operates in a professional office environment using standard office equipment such as computers, scanners, copiers and phones.
- Physical demands are limited to light lifting (files), bending, stooping, moving throughout the building.
- Position primarily operates during regular business hours.
Submit an online application as well as cover letter and resume.
Wage Range $15.00 - $25.00 - Based on Education and Experience.
Mobridge Regional Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applications will recieve consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.